2. Things overheard on our garden tour:
1. Not all your clematis are large and showy…but are still very beautiful. People tossed about words like tiny, delicate and bell-shaped.
2. Why have I never seen these plants before?
3. You have mixed native plants with perennials and I like it!
4. What do you feed your hostas?
3. Plant names from the garden tour at our place: the top 10…of OH So many!
1. Thalictrum splendide
2. Arisaema candidissimum
3. Podophyllum Spotty Dotty
4. Katsura Red Fox
5. Clematis Florida Sieboldii
6. Gillenia trifoliata
7. Cercis Forest Pansy
8. Saint John’s Wort
9. Astrantia (pictured below with Astilbe)
10. Amsonia hubrichtii
4. Favourite plant Stories:
1.The stages of the Skeleton Plant (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84YboMfyzjo)
2. How is a Florida Dogwood different from a Kousa Dogwood? (https://farmingtongardens.com/dogwoods-cornus-florida-vs-c…/)
5. Several of the visitors took photographs of our bench and potting table. I think there are carpenters in the group!
6. So glad we got you talking about plants…even in the rain!
Clematis Mrs Harvey with Blue Delphinium
Enjoy your gardens , rain or shine!
Visit other Six on Saturday posts here:https://thepropagatorblog.wordpress.com/