1. Cornus kousa is in full bloom these days. I love the fine red line on the petal edges!
2. Variegated Comfrey is always a star in the garden. We are enjoying its blooms now and will prune it back for foliage interest once the blooms have faded.
3. I am thrilled to see the return of our hardy Fuchsias. They are slow to return, but oh so welcome!
4. This is a welcome visitor, polite but timid. It enjoys sun bathing in this same spot when it isn’t raining.
5. This a new to me plant, Senecio candicans. It is not quite suited to my climate here. I am in zone 7 and this is a zone 8-10 plant. I hope to use it in a potted arrangement and then keep it in our shop over the winter. Today it was enjoying the rain and I loved seeing the drops on its large silver leaves.
6. It is Clematis time again and here is a collection from this week.
Top row shows Durandii, Ville de Lyon and Odoriba.
Bottom row shows Gravetye Beauty and then the combination of Odoriba and Maria Cornelia.
Enjoy your gardens and your muddy hands!!
Visit other Six on Saturday posts here:https://thepropagatorblog.wordpress.com/